Re: A82: Dr. Mario Update + dead calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Dr. Mario Update + dead calc

>nope, it's nothing like that.  I guess I forgot to say that I left the
calc
>sitting with no batts in it for a few hours.  I'm looking into getting
some
>used calc(s) cheap.  Right now I'm looking into a great deal I found -
16.0
>for $15 and 19.0 for $20.  I'm hoping to find someone with a 17.0 and
even
>possibly an 18.0.  Then I can have each ROM version for less than a new
calc
>:-)
>Happy days!
>
>~Adamman

  Why buy each 82 ROM version for 70 bucks when you could buy the ROM 19
for $20 and then get a used 86 for $40? I would rather have 2 different
calcs with different games and different abilities then a bunch of 82's.
Besides, what would you ever need 4 or 5 82's for? The only reason would
be to brag that you have all the ROM's.
   Sam