Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

>      I can't have a teacher key in Crash because it does not have a
built in
>routine for that and to this point I do not have a working teacher key
routine.  If
>Ash 3.1 is not compatible to Crash then it has defeated my whole purpose
of trying
>to make the game compatible.  In that case I will just make two versions.
One more

Ash 3.1 will be compatible with Crash, the only program which does not
work with Ash is Crash for Crash (this might be fixed in the final
version).

>thing, Dines, did you ever port the functions from Usgard that Andreas
gave ya like
>FLine and PutSprite?

No. I have the source for all the functions in the Usgard Function
Library, but I have not ported any one of them. It is my plan to port them
and release them with a few other routines for Ash when Ash 3.1 is
released.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or