Re: A82: TI doesn't suck all batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: TI doesn't suck all batteries

Ti calculators aren't from star treck, and its hard to explain the reason
for why they don't use the power equally...  The enginneer book I have
doesn't say it good so I can understand it, but it has to do something with
the plates, and the way electronic devices use power based upon need, and
are constantly running, and 'sleeping'...  The ballon theory was right, it
was hard to follow though...