Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I'm 12 now (almost 13(Birthday 4/25)) and I make better programs than that!!
>
> Okay then, you're lucky you got started with early computer programming
> then...  I didn't come to this list and say I had an ethernet network
> (10B-2 backbone, 10B-T sustems) connected in 6th grade all by myself (my
> mom and dad don't know anything)...  Continue this thread and it will
> proove you are here only to try to boost your own esteem by attempting to
> put others down...  I could also tell all of the 14 year olds that I just
> got done making a protable MP3 player...  Did I?

Um, this seems to be a hypocritical comment, but relative computer
literacy and usability is totally dependent on environment. I'm sure
everyone on this list could learn C in 1st grade, hack into the
pentagon, and make a partical accelerator at the same time, if they
started learning early enough. Not to be offensive but, this is an ASM
list not
look-at-me-I'm-cool-cause-I'm-not-in-puberty-but-I-can-make-computers-bend-to-my-will
list...

-- Cory R. Crooks