Re: A82: No more good 83 ports?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: No more good 83 ports?

>I asked Nagel to let me port TBoutII, and he said No, he doesn't want
it
>ported...
>						-Ahmed

   Heres a suggestion: ask really nicely. Remember how Craig said he
asked Nagel to give him the Nibbles source so that he may port it, but
Nagel wouldn't give it to him. But somehow Barubary convinced Bill to
let him do it. I'm sure CrASH_Man also probably had to talk Nagel into
letting him port Penguins. It would seem rediculous that he wouldn't let
someone port Turbo Breakout 2 because he has already released the source
to the public. (Maybe you just have to promise to put his name all over
the place like the other Nagel ports. Btw, after seeing "by Bill Nagel"
on so many game titles, I have decided in the next versions of Galaxian
and Orzunoid I'm removing the "by Evil Sam" part of the titles cuz its
way too tacky(boy is my grammar bad today!))
   Evil Sam
p.s. for those who have noticed I have switched to Hotmail(hence my
address is different)