A82: apology 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: apology 2

 I want to apologize again for the Nibbles post. It was very out of line. I'm having
an extremely bad day and shouldn't taken that out on the CrASH people. Anyway the
bug is simply a misuse of key handler. For those who haven't noticed, at the pause
screen, you can change contrasts by pressing 2nd+up and 2nd+down. This is not a problem.
The problem is that if you pause the game, put the calc down, and let it rest for
a few minutes, then it will turn off(I know I'm misusing commas). When you turn the
calc back on and restart your game, it crashes.
    Evil SAM

http://www.mailexcite.com