Re: A82: Mac?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Mac?

I've got a mac, and I use Virtual PC to do the compiling with the PC software.
BBEdit will save files in a dos format, and you can gety an autotyper from ti to
allow the link to send the conpiled programs. Compilingh z80 asm is not a huge
cpu task, so emulation is fine. I haven't found a native compiler, so I primarily
work on my wintel machine (It being about 4 years newer than my PowerBook)