A82: Pong/Breakout?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Pong/Breakout?

Attached is a beta game of pong, it is completely stripped, there are no
extra graphics like a header screen or anything, but it is small and fast, I
can make it faster easily. A few questions though, Should I make this into a
single player pong game, with one paddle being AI or should I make it into a
Breakout Game?
Also this version only uses the keyboard port, the routine that Dines sent me
for using the display port, didn't work right and I haven't bothered to check
why yet.
One last question, if I wanted to loop around so it checks the keypad twice
for each time it moves the ball how would I do that, every way I have tried
makes it so the ball only moves when you move a button. The way I finally
ended up doing this was to just move the paddle two times. Oh Dines, the
Keyboard port is about ten times as fast as getkey, that is just a guestimate
though. Also I have included the asm for this game, without mentioning Dines'
name for the graph.inc routines because I did not include any comments in the
coding, however, to compile the coding you do need graphic inc by Dines
Justesin and he states that he wrote that in the coding. In the event that
this is not attached properly, or doesn't come through, I am uploading it to
the Ti-files and ticalc.org.
Thanx
Gerad

A82PONG.ZIP