A82: My next game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: My next game

features than FFX4 (Which btw, what did people on this list think of
it, i am wondering?). the scrolling map is already done, and looks
great. I am wondering, should I make it for ASH 3.0? Or OS-82?
    Also, what would you like to see in this rpg? it's one character,
but heavy development (ie. classes/spells etc..), and a non-linear
plot...meaning you can go where you want, when you want...and have
subplots etc..
    What do you want to see from this game? Also, if anyone could help
me...I need a sprite routine for big sprites. Or, just a good sprite
routine. The one i am using is -acceptable-, but not really good. Other
routines i may need...hmmm...well i'll get back to you. I am also
curious as to how to use things like..
    .dw 0,12,15,40,1  Where all those numbers are stats...how to
manipulate them, load them into vars, and even store them there. If
anyone can help me with that...it's appreciated. See how little asm i
know, and i programmed that bloated piece of code, FFX4? =]
                                    Thanx, ~Alex (Kurai)