Re: A82: Re: a82: writing to the display port!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: a82: writing to the display port!!!

About the display port, does writing %0000000000000000 to the display port
turn pixels off? If not then how does that routine you gave me do it?
Also I don't understand the column position
Every time you move right (for example) the binary is moved. i.e.
%1111111100000000
right
%0111111110000000
but if the cursor is all the way to the right
%0000000011111111
then the column is increased by one and the binary reset. Wouldn't the column
have to be increased by nine? So it would look like:
                %1111111100000000
or is that a function of the display port?
Everything else is verry clear.
Thank you,
Gerad