Re: A82: Game Wizard v2.0 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:00 PM 9/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Game Wizard v2.0 will be the ONLY program that will enable you to get to
>>the secret level in SQRXZ 82!!!
>
>So you need a debugger to do everything in a game.  Why?  Anything in a game
>should be attainable without having to resort to an external program.  This
>is like having to use DEBUG to get to the secret level on Wolfenstein.

Oh, you poor unfortunate soul who doesn't read his e-mail, Game Wizard is a
CHEATING program which overlays most games and programs.  It has the
feature of editing memory, but it is not even close to DEBUG.  The edit
memory feature is based off of Game Wizard for DOS.  Apparently you people
have no clue what Game Wizard v2.0 is like.  Its main feature is to find
basically ANYTHING in memory...lives, level #, health, time, etc. and
allows you to create an alias to those different things, edit them, FREEZE
them, and return to the game in progress.  It is an amazing utility that,
if you haven't already done so, should download and try out.  Don't judge a
program before you try it.  Shining Light Productions only allows THE BEST
demos, games, and utilities out to the internet community.  I would not be
releasing this unless it were.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: