Re: A82: Game Wizard crashes under Same Game...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Game Wizard crashes under Same Game...

 >ok I looked at 82-ram.txt and see that there is an 80 next to the 'start
of
>text memory'!!!
>but
>$80 = 128d
>I don't go over any boundaries, but I forgive you
>now here's another thing - trying to pinpoint exactly why SameGame crashes
>Game Wizzard!!!

Exactly, 128 bytes of text mem.

>Dines, you should write hex nubers as $xxxx of xxxxh, it gets confusing

All the TI85 files writes hex numbers as xxxx and decimal numbers as xxxxd,
that is why i chose to do the same thing in the 82 files. Since i am
maintaining all the file (both 82 and 85), it is simpler for me to have all
files use the same system, but if you fund that it is a big problem  could
add the $ in front of all numbers.

Dines