Re: A82: Re: Calc Crashes - KEY_HAND, _GETKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Calc Crashes - KEY_HAND, _GETKEY

When you are using Getkey you should notuse ROM_CALL(GET_KEY), but CALL
GET_KEY.

Not that much work has been done on the new shell yet because Jason and I
have both started college/university. I have been at university for a few
weeks now and are getting more time for doing ti-related material. I hope
that we are able to complete the shell kind of fast since i have to start
a big project at the university during this fall (Designing a 16 bit RISC
processor in VHDL), which will take up alot of my time.

We have discussed which features to include in the shell, but we can not
be sure what will be included untill we have tried to implement it all. We
have decided not to release any info on when it is going to be released or
what features it will have untill it is almost done. The reason for this
is that if you release this kind of info and the shell is delay or the
features are changed people start complaning and sending you lots of
email. So you will all have to wait untill we get some mroe work done.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk