Re: A82: Error/Bug in Same Game! please fix it ASAP.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Error/Bug in Same Game! please fix it ASAP.

> Once the game says game over and you are supposed to enter you initials
>  you are stuck at that point.  It won't let me enter my initials.  So I
>  have to take out a battery in order to exit.  Please fix this.
this is weird
two other people told me this on IRC today, and I bet your calc is ROM 19.0,
isn't it?
well it works fine on my calc, maybe I can get a hold of my friend's 19.0.
As for now, wait till 1.1 is released, which will be much better
ever notice how fast action mode starts out?  in 1.1 the starting speed is
reduced by almost 50% (50 halts vs. 30 in 1.0)

For all you people who didn't know, SameGame 1.0 is out!  Yippee!  Get it at
the TI-Files and probably ticalc.org if Bryan Rabeler is on this list :-)
everyone try it and then email me with your report (be sure to include your
ROM version!)
if anyone wants the specific source to that section, email me
there's no strange ROM calls or anything like that

~Adamman