A82: SQRXZ 82 (I'm not dead...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SQRXZ 82 (I'm not dead...)

"SQRXZ 82 is taking forever" someone complained to me.  Well, I'm writing
the first A.I. engine ever for the 82...so its going to take a while to do
that.  However, I'm not dead...just busy with a lot of school-work.  I am
taking my second major test of the quarter tomorrow...and I've only been in
school for 3-4 weeks!

I am really sorry about these delays, but what can I say?  I'm a programmer
who is attempting to do something that will allow hundreds of people to
make games in a matter of days instead of weeks.  The A.I. engine is FAR
from being complete, but most of the programming of the basics
(initialization, deleting, animating, etc.) is pretty much done.  When I
release SQRXZ 82 (hopefully in the next month or so), I will include
detailed instructions on how to edit it so it becomes a completely new
game...YOUR game!

This game has a lot to be done on it before its fully done.  I still have
to add the main character (no small task), graphics and levels, the rest of
the A.I. engine (somewhat started already), a decent animated engine
(almost done), main menu, Game Wizard v2.0 support, and a whole slew of
other things.

I want input on how to make this game.  This means that you, the future
user, get to help out with details.  My next e-mail will give you the
opportunity to do these things.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org