A82: Assembling for Ash3.0 -file included

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Assembling for Ash3.0 -file included

I made this little proggie (sort of a copy of turbo but what the hell)
and tried forever to assemble it with Tasm and prgm82 but had no luck.
So I would appreciate if someone would assemble/compile it for me and
send me the .82p file (uu encoded). And make sure to tell me how you did
it step by step so I can start programming some games and
assemble/compile them myself. Please tell me how you did it, that is why
I am sending this email. Thank You. The file is attached.
 .ORG START_ADDR
 .DB "Speed Doubler v2.0",0

 ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD)
 LD HL,$0000