Re: A82: ASH HELP!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH HELP!!!

At 12:12 AM 9/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>This is my first code and it doesnt work.  Being my first I dont know why but
>think it has to do with the Point_on and off.  I dont understand how to disp
>a point on graph screen.  Well back to my code I was trying to make a code
>that moves a 2 by 2 square left and right with the arrows.  But wont work, so
>if someone could look at it and fix it or tell me a way to disp points
>hopefully i will soon know how to make games.

Going graphical on your first game?  COOL!!!!  I noticed two things that
you don't have (that you need) to get Point_on and Point_off to work.
Notice that both of these routines are CALLed.  This means that the routine
has to be in your source someplace.  There are two include files which you
need in order to get this source to work.  GRAPH.H and GRAPH.INC are these
files.  You put GRAPH.H at the beginning of your source and GRAPH.INC at
the end BUT before the .END directive.  You can download the GraphLib off
of TI-CALC.org.

Hope I could be of help.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org