A82: FFX4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: FFX4

        Hallo, I just thought I would let you know the progress of this
game I am working on, and ask if there are any suggestions to be made,
or things you would like included? I am speaking of my first ASM game,
the RPG FFX4. Right now it is very big and poorly coded, but is also a
very long game...is that alright? Personally i never cared if a game
was big, cause I could always take it off when I was done playing and
put something new on with the graphlink. It's for OS-82..i know i know,
make for Ash...i am hoping that the new shell will be able to play both
ASH and OS-82 games.
    I should, with all given circumstances going well, have the game
out by the end of this week, around Saturday or Sunday (wanted to have
it out today, but school and friends and gf interfered with me being
able to sit down at the comp and program). I can send a beta of the
game to anyone who wants to test and give me comments, however I
suggest you e-mail me specifically if you want to...I'm only going to
let about 5 ppl beta test, and I've already got 2, so e-mail me if you
want. Finally, if you don't care about the FFX series, I'm sorry to
have put you thru this long e-mail. Oh yes, and FFX4 has a great plot
as well...very depressing-french type theme...you'd have to be a freak
and connosieur of foriegn movies like myself to understand that, tho.
;) Well, this time the plot isn't just "collect the orbs". I also wrote
a 6 page introduction for the game, like a little story for the
beggining. It's not mandatory to read, the game plays fine without it.
I think it just adds a little depth. =]
                                            ~Alex (Kurai)