A82: Re: Same Game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Same Game

<< Are you gonna release the final version soon? The demo looks pretty
 complete. What is taking so long?

hehe...be patient...I really havent done much with it in a while.
Wanna know what is in there since the demo???

Score
Display score (not really done, it just displays it in the upper left
Teacher key (coming soon...one that works :-) )
auto detect game over
auto detect cleared screen (I havent been able to test it cuz...well...I suck
:-) )
I added Hock's exact random routine from Insane Game
I took it away - it's way too slow for me
REALLY kewl title screen
use GET_KEY instead of port 1
optimised a bit

hmm...I think that's it...
here's one thing I know isnt in there: action mode
I need to talk to hock about that

Oh yeah, it's now for Ash 3.0...much kewler shell

~Adamman

P.S. I'm gonna send this to the list, hope you don't mind