A82: Re: Slippy problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Slippy problems

I haven't discovered any major bugs in Slippy (I beat it in one sitting=).
Here's how to
handle level 6:

1. Push the uppermost block (the one to the left) down, then push it to the
left (in to the corner)

2. Push the block that's under the isolated unmoveable block in the middle
of the board to the far left. Then push it down on the block moved in (1).

3. Now push the block you haven't touched (not the one that crushes the
coins) to the left. Push the same block upwards and then to the right.

4. Take the coins and make a wild guess at what do to next. (I don't want
to spoil all the fun!)

Erik (IQ 172)