From: The Weilers <gnsmv@midwest.net>
To: Assembly <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: 29. oktober 1997 04:22
Subject: A82: more mess-ups

>Why is it it can take a few days for a calculator to mess up?  I played
Ark! v1.1 alot Saturday and my calc was fine.  It was working okay for a
week or two beforehand.  All of a sudden, today it messed up after just
playing Ark.  I got a backup from my brother, played mostly Ark and a little
SameGame, and it messed up again.  My brother's calculator messed up later
that day.