Re: A82: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re:

Bascially, you are getting into the area of HAL, or a header file attached to the
code. C/Pascal, etc, require far too much overhead, as you said. It would not be
hard to make a header file converting every Disp and Output in TI-Basic to asm.
Actually, now that I think of it, you'd simply need an equivalent to every
ti-basic command. It would be fairly easy, but unoptimized. The hard part is with
floating point and the other math stuff that is integrated so well into TI-basic.