Re: A82: Re: a pong paddle, logically

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: a pong paddle, logically

Thanks for looking over the routine. Just a couple quick questions about your
comments. . .
In the first comment, (You have to do two reads the first time otherwise this
wont work.) what do you mean by this, ie how do I change the program, do I do
in a,(11h) again?
And also, what are T-States? Also, what is sam davies's email adress