A82: wierd lockup in ASH 3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: wierd lockup in ASH 3.0

This has hapened to me twice.  I loaded stuff on my calc then I ran a
PROG and whan I exited there were a bunch of stuff missing.  The first
time the fist 2 PROG's on the list were blank and I ran one and it
locked up.  The second time the first 2 PROG's were gone but the rest
took their place so I exited the Shell and pushed 2nd ENTER and it came
up with ERR: MEMORY so i picked 1: QUIT and did PRGM ASH on the screen
it said prgmASH.  I pushed ENTER and it locked up.  My calc locked up so
many times that I never get a chance to play the games!!
I have rom 19 and I have sent in in the past about a simalar Prob. it
was about slippy not working.

I can't wait until the new shell comes out so I can play games!!

   /   \  |            /  \        |\    |      Name: Sean Creasy
    ---   |----      /      \      |  \  |      E-Mail: n3yne@usa.net
       \  |         / CREASY \     |   \ |
        Webpage: http://members.tripod.com/~n3yne

Follow-Ups: References: