Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,85,86)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Maurano <maurano@best.com>
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, 16 October, 1997 15:52
Subject: Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell
(CalcOS-82,83,85,86)

>I understand the pain of having 10 different library .82ps on your calc.
How
>about this: put the functions INSIDE the .82p of the shell (Example:
ash.82p has
>INSIDE of IT the point_on/off routines). That way, there is only one file
on the
>calculator, but the most common functions are inside that file. How about
it?
That would defeat the purpose.  Then, you would have a bunch of routines
that programs don't use.  What if the routines were stored differently?  I
don't really see what the problem with the libraries is?  Just the number of
prgm variables on the calculator???

Riley McArdle
rileym@geocities.com
http://griffn.base.org/

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="Riley McArdle (Public).vcf"