A82: Writing assembler programs for several calculator models

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Writing assembler programs for several calculator models

Hi,

Instead of making a universal hardware access layer (HAL) or such things, we could make an interpreter with a higher language level, where different functions/methods was used according to calculator model, and things like screen size was available as constants.

If I had time I would make something like this. But I'm not good enough on Z80 machine language to make an optimized interpreter.

Idea:

1. "High" level language like:  (c style here)
	putpixel(10,20);

2. RPN - Reverse Polish Notation
	20
	10