Re: A82: Converting .82i files/pic's to numbers for asm pics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Converting .82i files/pic's to numbers for asm pics

> Is there a way to easily convert pictures on the 82 to all those .db
>  .......... strings for use in assembly? Or you can look at this another
>  way, how do most of you people make backround/title pictures in asm?
>
>  ~Ilya

For SameGame, I made the pic on the calc, then transfered it over to the comp
as a picture file.  The I opened the file up in Hex Workshop
(http://www.bpsoft.com) and copy and pasted it into my source.  Then I copy it
into a .doc file (Microsoft Word) and push the button that shows the dots
instead of spaces and the paragraph marks at the end of the paragraph.  then I
do a search and replace for:

Find:
^p
Replace With:
^p^t.db $

When that's done, I turn off the paragraph marks etc and copy it back into my
source, replacing the old one.  I copy ', $' into the clipboard and paste it
after every two chars.  Not very efficient, but it beats most other methods.
I would like to see a program that does this tho.  It would rock :-).
Eager to hear how others do it,

~Adamman