A82: Out-of-subject: I need beta testers of new link software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Out-of-subject: I need beta testers of new link software

Hi,

I am developing a Windows 95 link software. To brag a little, the features of the full version will be:
* Models supported: 82, 83, 86, maybe 85 (if I get one to play with)
* Cables supported: parallel, serial, maybe TI's (if I get one to play with...)
* Native Windows 95 software
(You're the first to know! :-)

The requirements of a beta tester at the moment are:
* TI-82
* Parallel cable
* Windows 95 (not NT)
* No lamer :-)

If you are interested, send an e-mail to me:
	david@2goodsoft.com

Regards,
                     -/- David Eriksson -/-

2 G o o D   P r o d u c t i o n s  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/