Re: A82: Avalanche 1.0 for Ash 3.0 bug or secret

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Avalanche 1.0 for Ash 3.0 bug or secret

By writing commands to the display controller you can scroll th display.
Since you do not have to rewrite the picture all the time this is a very
fast way to scrool. It should not be a problem to use this for making a
picture shake, just write different scroll values to the controller as
fast as you need. You can find the info needed in 82-ports.txt, if you
need more info just mail me. If you try with different values you should
be able to get a look good rather quickly.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk