RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

The file hacking the TI82 can be found at the Ash homepage, and it contain
the same information as the document for the TI85. However 82-PORTS.TXT
might be more useful, and 82-ROM.TXT includes addrs of rom calls for
sending/receiving stuff using the link port.

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk