A82: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re:

At 06:55 PM 11/17/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Ok I need help with a few things....
>
>1)    To do a jump I use
>or a
>jr nc,Label
>Is there an easier way to do this? (I'm sure there is)

How about just using:  jr Label

>2) I have a number stored in b.  How do I display this number to the home
>screen?

  ld h,0
  ld l,b
  ld de,0
  ld (CURSOR_POS),de
  ROM_CALL(D_HL_DECI)

BTW, there is no "home screen" on the 82.  In fact, you can mix small text
and normal text on the same screen.  There are NO limitations on the 82 in
ASM.

>3) What does ASH stand for?

Have no idea.  Always wondered the same thing.  Maybe Dines survived a
volcanic eruption :)

>4) Is there a program out there for ash that will invert a picture (black to
>white;white to black).  It should be easy to do with the xor command right?

Yeah, I think so.  It's called FX Screen Reverser.  Try Dines Justesen's
web site.

>Thanks,
>Andrew

Yer welcome.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.

Follow-Ups: References: