Re: Re: A82: Mac and ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Mac and ASM

<<I still havent learned how to view a gif or jpg that I got off a mailing
list being sent by a mac =)

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:57:14 -0500 (EST) Tronik123@aol.com writes:

>In a message dated 11/12/97 1:36:07 AM, you wrote:
>
><<>as I said, if yoiu have a PC, you can't read our files ounless we
>are so
>kind
>>as to save them for you in that format.
>
>Wrong.
>
>Macintoshes can read any PC file without trouble.  The Mac just needs
>know what kind of file it is and what made it.  It is the same thing
>that 3
>ext. on IBMs.
>
>Grant>>
>
>whoa!!!
>let me put this strait:
>I am FOR Mac, I know Mac can read all, you must have mistaken me, or I
>wrote
>it poorky.  Sorry.
>As for the relavence of this to ASM, THAT is 'nil'
>
>lets disregard this and return to improving the TI, shall we?
>
>TRONIK

here it is again, friend:

YOU MUST ASK YOUR PAL SENDING ON A MAC TO GIVE IT TO YOU IN PC FORMAT
(shudder).  HE MUST ADD THE SUFFIX, AND CORRECTLY TYPE IT (OR SAVE) FOR YOU.
 YOU ARE AT HIS MERCY (as is the case with all PC users, who thought they
were buying a mac when they bought their computer-BIG mistake).  IF HE DOES
NOT THINK HE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU, GIVE IT TO ME AND I *might* DO IT FOR YOU.
 thanks.  period. bye. get a mac.

TRONIK