Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

Actually, a text editor is very useful. I do my homework occasionally on my
82. You can use the program editor. It will work fine, except for any
characters that may be missing. (Can't think of any off the top of my head)
I type my homework into a new program, and send it via the graph link. You
could do the same thing, but with an asm program. microsoft word is handy,
as it can change the case of everything to sentence case, etc.

Bennie R Copeland wrote:

> what about instead of a compiler if its just an editor to where you can
> save it like a text file and then send it over to the computer later to
> compile? =)

Follow-Ups: References: