Re: A82: Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Some Questions

At 19:28 1997-11-11 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi, I have some questions for you guys
>
>1. Is it possible to look up a picture variable in the VAT and if
>possible, how do I do it ?

Yes.

The Picture/Program VAT starts at a fixed location.
Iterate backwards, checking the lower 4 bits of the type byte to find a picture object.
It's all in the docs available at the ASH homepage.

>2. Would it be possible to make a timer on the calculator ?

I think so, but _how_ to do it is beyond by horizon, although I think Dines Justesen has written an ASH program which hooks the timer interrupt.

Regards,
                     -/- David Eriksson -/-

2 G o o D   P r o d u c t i o n s  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/

Follow-Ups: References: