Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

I am hoping to write ASM programs.  I just downloaded the ASH School
info two days ago, and hope to learn it quickly.  I, for one, joined this
list so that I could learn more about ASM82 and hopefully write programs.
 In the meantime, I am squeezing every millisecond out of basic that I
can.  If someone ever wrote a BASIC to ASM converter, many more people
would be programming in less time (don't mention HAL).  I never wrote
over 1% of any basic program out of school.  Now with ASM, I need to be
in front of a computer.  It takes so much more time.  But if someone made
a BASIC=>ASM Converter...
-Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com