A82: On-calc editing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: On-calc editing

Hi,

Whatever on-calc editor anyone wastes time on making, it's still much easier to develop on the PC.

And if I had the time, I would do what Dines Justesen has already begun doing, as far as I understand: try to find how all functions of the calculator can be reached from asm. If I knew all about how to manipulate the OPs etc I could make nice "scientific" applications that are now in BASIC, like second degree solving.

And the built-in menu function is really neat, and in basic only a "lite" version is available, I'd sure like to know the assembly interface ti's own functions use to make menus. But I'll save my tries it until I find time, until then I sure hope some people can use their time for other things than gaming... ;-)

Regards,
                     -/- David Eriksson -/-

2 G o o D   P r o d u c t i o n s  ->  http://www.2goodsoft.com/