A82: The new, REAL OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: The new, REAL OS

Introducing the concept that may blow you guys out of the water:

-As for my use of the TI as a calculator, it isn't.  My calc is no more than
a breeding ground for programs, I rarely ever leave the program screen in
Basic. I am not alone.

-As for shells so far, impressive, but I have not seen any yet that are TRULY
expandable.  Patching, etc.

-Furthermore, I believe that techniques should be made available concerning
asm programming directly on the TI.  It is a pain to program on the Computer,
convert, transfer, etc.

-Someone needs to make a real, all out editor (write also) that people can
use to (forgive me) HACK their own calcs.  Since they don't care about the
calc aspect of it, why not let them stay up late at night, making their own
progs???

Any comments??

TRONIK