Re: A82: Re: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

> Recently I had the pleasure of playing spaze on the 83, and it seemed to
run
>  slower than the 82 ver. Now this could of been b/c of simple timer
routines,
>  but if it wasn't that would mean 82 asm is faster than 83, allbeit a few
>  ns... probably b/c of the way each is accessed....
>  Overall I still agree that the 82 can compete with the 83, we just need
more
>  games. Maybe we should start a list of games people ARE making, not just
>  want to make, think they can make, or stuff like that, or maybe not, since
>  if the authors posted they were making something they might get annoyed
with
>  all the questions about when it was going to be done...
>  Anyway, just  a few thoughts....
>
>  -- Badman
>
>  badman@velocity.net
>  http://www.velocity.net/~badman/ti82hq - Badman's TI-82 HQ
>  http://www.velocity.net/~badman - Badman's Webspace

I'm making Lites Out.  I'm almost done (most of the game was done in 2 days,
I took many routines out of SameGame), but the only time I've had to work on
it is when I was sick :-(.  I need to do most of the levels, and spruce it up
a bit

~Adamman