Re: A82: Custom 82p File Designer...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Custom 82p File Designer...

My point was that the numbers you used where way too big, not that you
program was not faster than prgm82. When prgm82 was written we did not try
to make it as fast as possible, so ofcorse it is possible to make a faster
program.

Dines

BTW I visted your homepage yesterday, but most of the pages just gave an
error (file not found).

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk