Re: A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here's a friendly suggestion for you:
Why don't you stop flooding this list with updates on your ASM converter and
instead post all of them on a web page so anyone who cares can go and see
what you've been doing...
Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about ppl writing new, better routines
(particularly when dealing in the area of sprites), but I'm getting a little
tired of checking my mail and seeing ASH <-> OShell (Info.) on every third
letter (ok, maybe that was a little exaggeration, but...)
And perhaps I speak for a lot of ppl when I say, thanks for understanding.

~Adamman