A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here are updates for the past two days on the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development
Kit:

UPDATE Jul 15, 1997:  The third beta of the kit is out!!!  This has come a
LOOONG way from where it had started out.  The final release of v1.0 will
decide what it is:  Shareware, Freeware, or public domain.  Only your
support can keep it from becoming shareware.  Tell me what you think of
this beta and I will be encouraged to make it freeware.  I have only
received THREE e-mails from people about how well they like it.  I need
about three dozen more before I will change my mind on making it shareware.

Jul 16, 1997:  I am starting on one of the final routines to include with
v1.0...SpriteDraw (or DrawSprite...can't quite make up my mind).  This
routine will draw ANY size sprite.  It will also have CLIPPING capabilities
(I can see a zillion SQRXZ games now... :).  I have even planned 2
different types of sprites:  Transparent and non-transparent.  So far, I
just have the basic skeleton of the routine down.  The coding of it
shouldn't be too hard now.

That quickly brings you up to date.  JUST REMEMBER TO RESPOND TO THIS
E-MAIL!  IT IS VITAL TO RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO BECOME SHAREWARE!

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org