A82: Either I'm crazy or my 82 is...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Either I'm crazy or my 82 is...

I am writing code for an nth root simplifier (For people who actually use
calculators for math) but I am having getkey problems. I have attached the
problem (I think) code. What it is SUPPOSED to do is wait for a keypress,
If mode is pressed, go on. If uparrow is pressed, it is supposed to jump
to label UP. If downarrow is pressed, it is supposed to jump to label DWN.
But it doesn't even wait for a keypress! It flashes the screen then goes
back to ASH. I dunno what I'm doin' wrong (Again, however it is probably
sopmething stupid, I'm a newbie on ASM)

PROB.TXT