A82: New MacASM82 Upgrade 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: New MacASM82 Upgrade 1.1

My Fellow Mac friends, I've found two problems with version 1.0 of MacASM82,
and I've changed the document to include more information about assembly using
CAZ.

If you are using version 1.0 and get errors, its because it won't do anything
other than 8 character names (no more, no less). It also might misassemble if
your file was larger than 256 bytes. In this upgrade, I try to fix the
problem.

Does anyone know if it is possible to upload the archive onto ticalc. If so, I
will send it to you, and I would appreciate if you helped me with it. And if
anyone wants to, I give you permission to spread MacASM82 to the ends of the
earth. Just make sure it contains the document (its to your best interest-it
tells you what to do).

Mail me privately if you want me to send you the new upgrade.

Sorry for the bugs in version 1.0,
Matt Stack