Re: A82: Mac Assembler Coming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Mac Assembler Coming

>Thanks to the links I was given in response to my plee for help, I think I
>have a handle on the solution.  Just as TASM is used on the PC for assembling,
>CAZ will be used to assemble on the Mac.  Similarly, just as the converter
>that converts to final 82 link programs, I will make an Apple Script to play
>around with the Link82 program.

well, good news in this arena.. as soon as the new version of TASM is
released on PC (only documentation remains to be written) it will be
released for the mac.. it is completely ported and works like a charm.

| Eric O'Connell |  Mac Programmer  |
| titan@gate.net |  Math Hobbiest   |
| drdistort(irc) | Insensitive Male |
| web:  http://www.gate.net/~titan  |