RE: A82: Crash problems :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Crash problems :)

In case I haven't stated my solution, cal 0.91b worked just fine back when I decided to run crash.  I haven't had a chance to test it under NT, and I actually doubt it would work (directly accesses the parallel/serial port).  But for the rest of us, it's a good enough package, and it runs under Linux dosemu as well.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group