RE: A82: Crash problems :) (Turbo sucks)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Crash problems :) (Turbo sucks)

>the only problem is that crash itself doesn't run on my ROM 19 calc (I
think it's 19) without a garbled display.  might be that I used to run
turbo, even though I reset the speed to normal before installing the new shell.

This is the semi-permanent damage thing.  TURBO CANNOT BE UNSET WITHOUT
RESETTING YOUR CALCULATOR'S HARDWARE, INCLUDING MEMORY.  This is done by
the battery removal reset procedure as normal.

What good is turbo for when you can make key repeat faster without it, and
when turbo makes programs SLOWER?

-- Barubary