A82: Who Made Prgm82? I need that info!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Who Made Prgm82? I need that info!

I just spent the past few hours trying to work out how files are saved, and
the format with which they are used by Link82 software.  It has come to my
attention that in each data file, there is stored the information concerning
the following: memory buffer, end of file, (etc? or more?).  Obviously, this
obstancle had to be overcome by whoever made prgm82 in order to produce the
final program file.  My question is this: what is the format with which TI82
programs are saved?

If anyone has this information or knows of any links that would lead me in the
right direction, please inform me.

By the way, has anyone tried converting a Z80 hex file into a Link82 program
with the Link82 utilities (such as import program text file, etc.) ?  If you
have, or if you know why it wouldn't work, please let me know.

Thankyou,
Matt Stack