Re: A82: (Yet Another) Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: (Yet Another) Project

Maybe I was not clear enough.  All I need to know is how to read in on
either an '82, '92 OR PC, the movement of an axis of a mouse, as the
project I am working on only requires one axis.  I only need the data
telling of  the movement of the axis.  Formats I could program in are
Symantec C++ 7.5, QBasic (MS-DOS), Ti BASIC 82, ASH 3.0 ASM, Fargo ASM
92, or Ti BASIC 92.
Larry1492@juno.com