A82: 82 Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: 82 Compiler

Recently, I have been wondering if I should overhaul compile.bat (in the
Development Kit) before it gets too large to handle.  This overhaul would
create an IDE where you would compile, edit, print, etc. your source
quickly without using external programs therefore making it more efficient.
 The main problems would be designing my own editor and compiler.  For
those of you who like mice...it would support that also.  If anyone owns
Borland Turbo C/C++ v3.0, you know what the IDE looks like which will be
what I will attempt to duplicate.

If I do design my own compiler, would you want me to make it psuedo-C (uses
portions of printf() and other functions but won't simulate everything for
size/speed reasons)?

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.