A82: Two bugs/problems :-(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Two bugs/problems :-(

Sorry for the negative subject, but I found problems in Boxworld and Little
Dude (which, IMHO, is the best TI-82 game to date; especially the ending).
The problem with boxworld is not much but an incompatability with CrASH (which
I don't use except for playing Tunnel and DE), which I don't really expect to
be fixed, I'm just letting you know.
With Little Dude, I'm assuming this happened at the end of the game, but after
I beat level 5 (I was up almost all night trying to beat it!  Great game) I
exited back to Ash and the title for LD was gone.  This could possibly have
happened at any point in the game, because I had been playing non-stop for
quite a while with multiple game saves at each level.  I'm not sure if you'll
ever figure out this one, but it fixed itself.  If this happens to you, just
put the horizontal bar on the blank space and press enter.  when you get to
the main menu, exit.  The title in Ash will still be missing, but if you press
enter again it will reappear (thus avoiding possible crash).
Just thought you'd like to know,

~Adamman

P.S. I think Little Dude should have add-on level capabilities.  That would
rock.